Techniques of learning English






English is not a language for me it is something like air & water which make me alive ! Tips and steps for learning English Well. To learn English perfect is most important nowaday, it became the first language in the whole world. For that I will mention some steps, techniques for learning English language.

It is the most important steps for improving and learning English language well. Try to develop your English skills, Reading, listening,writing,and speaking by these applications, channels, and all that Online and free.


NOTE : click on the bold Words and Coloured ones to download the apps, and to Subscribe YouTube Channels.

·         Firstly , You should read in a various fields everyday such as  : articles , magazines , news ..etc. I think that BBC News , CNN , Sky News , and I suggest for you YouTube Channel
·         https://lnkd.in/dvE7ygt .


·         Then , You should try to practice English by listening to Musics without lyrics , Movies without Subtitles .


·         Next , You should try to take English Courses like: on Edx , Coursera , Future Learn , Udemy...etc.


·         After that , Try to develop your English Skills : Speaking & Listening , Writing , and Reading That can be done by Anygram application , or in Doulingo , Cambly , Mogoash , Bussu...etc.


·         Finally , Don't give up and try to know every day something new as what I mentioned before in applications such as : Bussu , Cambly or Magoash !



To be continue My steps,  I will tell you few apps which so HELPFUL EVER!












4.Speaking Practice , Try Bussu , Duolingo as I mentioned before In my previous !












Follow my Steps 😊😊😅

Follow this steps, it most Useful for English language 📙📚





DON'T Forget to Download Bussu , Doulingo , Cambly , Anygram , Free AudioBooks , Audible more USEFUL ❤❤😍
Try also TED , Learning to Speak English , Mondly language application .
Try Read this Book of Steve Harvey , also this Book 😂 So useful & Comedy .
I totally love him 😍😍📚




 




·         Youtube 









Songs for people who are interested in learning English ! ❤📚

Try to listen to it without lyrics or if you want to show lyrics try this app Musixmatch ☺❤







Post a Comment

0 Comments